NETWORK SECURITY REVIEWS AND FORENSICS
Safeguard your network security with e-Cop’s Network Architecture Assessment and Forensics services
SECURE NETWORK ARCHITECTURE ASSESSMENT SERVICE (SNAA)
Real security for your organisation’s information starts with a good understanding of your network security.
Your organisation’s network is exposed to ever-evolving new threats and inherent risks everyday. Hence, a network assessment is essential in maintaining a healthy network environment. e-Cop’s Secure Network Architecture Assessment (SNAA) provides an accurate evaluation and assessment of your network, allowing a sound baseline when it comes to holistic technology planning and implementation.
Being the renowned specialists in info-security, we are able to offer world-class professional expertise in SNAA. Our SNAA approach involves a closely knitted consultation process with you, to ensure a truly customised service. Our security professionals will first assess the integration of existing security solutions within the current network architecture, followed by a review for future requirements and measures to help improve your network security standards.
Elements commonly included in architecture assessment includes:
- Existing Firewall Infrastructure
- Exposed Services
- External Network Links
- Virtual Private Networking
- Remote Access Services
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comprehensive network documentation and recommendation provides a holistic network overview. Deliverables include:
- Executive Summary
- Security Requirements
- Detailed network diagram
- Implementation of recommended solution
- Identifies network design issues
- Clear indication of areas that require performance
- Findings and results serve as a platform to establish the organisation’s own Secured Network Architecture Standard
- Future network expansion adhering to the newly established Standard will see to a smoother implementation that is pre-planned, secured, well-designed and optimised
- Prevent loss of revenue resulting from network downtime
- Improve network utilisation by identifying latency-points and recommending optimised approach
- Pre-empt and avoid network downtime that put your organisation's goodwill and reputation at stake
Protecting your network from external threats is just one piece of the puzzle. e-Cop’s Forensics services helps your organisation mitigates the risks of inappropriate network usage, and identify unauthorised access or the activities of rogue nodes.
Riding on our proven strength in managing services and leveraging on our partner’s industry-leading technology, e-Cop’s Forensic Services delivers critical value-added services by providing you the option of seeking legal recourse against perpetrators. It comprises distinct modules, with round-the-clock performances, including building a knowledge base, as well as collecting network data for legal investigations.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Extensive network data and meta-data warehousing
- Drill down analysis from application layer to link level
- Multi-level real-time and historical statistics
- Advanced filtering at all levels, including pre and post capture
- Detailed packet level inspection with string search
- Client/Server application analysis and reconstruction
- Availability of intelligence to:
- Measure services across complex environments
- Provide security and compliance assurance
- Set and maintain practical service levels
- Eliminate leakage for accurate usage billing
- Comprehensive set of modules to suit your organisation’s needs